Tuesday 8 October 2013

What Makes You Happy?

Why do so many people dislike this time of year?! Yes, it gets darker earlier and yesss I am aware it is getting chillier as the weeks go by...however are you all not excited for the snuggles to come?! Other than the fact I can now legally eat Jaffa Cakes without having a nervous break down about the next crop top trend, I can now enjoy all the other stuff Autumn has to offer! 

For all you miserable bast***s out there just ask yourself - What makes you happy this time of year? May I lend some suggestions?

1) The White Company had a wonderfully seasonal collage on their Facebook page last night with photographs that made you feel all warm and cosy inside:






The White Company are currently holding a 'Simple Pleasures' competition on Pinterest - check out their Facebook page for more deets! (Link above^) YAY for 'Simple Pleasures'.

2) T'is the seasonal for warm, snuggly, steamy bath-times and shower-times! I'm stocked up and ready to roll:


Bath essentials you just have to invest in are:

3) Winter foods that provide nutrition, heat and a good little layer of seasonal podge! Tonight my dear mother fed her chicks a slow cooked sausage casserole that has been filling the house with the scents of winter dinners all day! 

(Winter Recipes on Mother Earth Living)

Ok I've managed to think up 3 things on the spot that make me happy this time of yea! There is literally no need to be so grumbly! ;-)

What are your favourite things about fall? 


-x-






No comments:

Post a Comment