Thursday 1 May 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons...

MAKE LEMONADE!

My blog may not be the fanciest, or the most technically designed, but it's where I've shared my favourite products, my opinions about my favourite (or not so favourite) celebrities and where I've also shared some of my dreams and aspirations.

I haven't blogged in such a long time and I'm beginning to miss it. Sharing is caring - and as much as I have no idea who I'm sharing my thoughts with I've decided to re-take the plunge and get back into it.

I'm a little nervous as my priorities have changed - I still fangirl over celebrities, squeal over a brand new miracle product and still fall head over heels in love with new music. Most of all - I still dream big.

I recently left a well-paid, comfortable, full-time job to conquer new beginnings. I was terrified as I didn't know which plan to explore first!



That's what my Mum always says but is it really?! My one big dream - the one that would satisfy my soul to no end - is the one where I move to San Francisco and have an almighty view of the Golden Gate Bridge. I would wake up every morning to a foggy view of the Bay and eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner down at Fisherman's Wharf. One day, that still might come true - but it isn't easy for a little Diabetic dreamer to move to a country that doesn't have Healthcare. Trust me though, the research has begun.

If anyone has any knowledge or experience in moving abroad PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. This has to happen one day - even just for a year or two.


Focussing back to the here and now I had better start earning some cash to bay those delightful bills of mine and, of course, start saving for my exciting new future plans.

I now work part-time at Starbucks where my feet get battered and I come home soaked in coffee spills - but loving it all the same. Learning something new feeds the brain and adds quality to quantity - and I'm finally back working face-to-face with customers (I sort-of missed conversation and friendly banter with a new person every minute when stuck inside an office 24/7).

WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY, THE MASTER APPEARS
- A Buddhist proverb

I have appointments with recruitment agencies and interviews coming in so who knows where I'll settle - as long as I can save for my dreams I will do anything! 

I'll keep you posted...


[[For sources click the photos]]

Follow me on Twitter @sheldan2207


No comments:

Post a Comment